Sunday, January 22, 2012

snowy Sunday afternoon

Ever get the urge to go antiquing, browsing, reminiscing over past treasures at the local antique shops? I had a free hour today and that's exactly what I did. 






























Thanks to The Mill Property in Morgantown, PA for letting me poke around while also snapping pixels. All the photos you viewed were created completely with natural, available light, my Sony a35 dSLT with a 50mm lens. What fun!! I'm thinking of doing more photo shoots like this. Project ideas are piling up in my mind. It's time to put them to work. :)


Good day to you, friends.

Barb 

P.s. to view the entire set, please visit my Flickr account:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/42952831@N05/sets/72157628986909611/

1 comment:

  1. Wow Barb... you have developed quite a wonderful 'eye' for your craft... How proud am I ... WOW!!! I especially liked the one with you in the Mirror...

    ReplyDelete