Monday, February 24, 2014

Super Baby Celebrates Two | Inspiration Through Art

The last time I had the privilege of photographing this precious baby girl and her family, she was just 8 months young.  She sat up fairly well on her own, still developing those baby muscles of hers.   She has had multiple health issues as she began her life, and if you haven't previously read about her from our first Inspiration Through Art session together, you may want to visit that post by clicking >here<.   Baby "M" has not had the easiest start in life.  She was born missing a chromosome, diagnosed with DiGeorge Syndrome; on feeding tubes and eventually, she triumphed open heart surgery at the tender age of 13 months.  This super girl just celebrated her 2nd birthday and I am happy to report that she is thriving, growing by leaps and bounds!!  She's a miracle baby, if ever there was one!  I was astounded once again to be in her presence, to experience her joy, her gorgeous eyes, terrific smile and by how closely bonded this family is to one another!  They all shine brightly!!  "M" cannot help but thrive so beautifully since she is loved so well by her family. 

"M" isn't speaking yet, but is steadily learning sign language, which she taught to me also.  She not only can sit up very well by herself now, but she can run circles around me!!  She's a girl on the GO!  Nothing can stop this Super Toddler!  ;-)  

Here she is at our first session together… 


And, here she is at 2 years with her siblings: 


We celebrated her recent birthday with balloons and bubbles at Reading's own Goggle Works.  My many thanks and heartfelt gratitude go out to this wonderful, creatively rejuvenating location for allowing us the privilege.  What a lovely time we had!  Such fun!  


What a complete joy it was to spend time with this amazing family again.  "M" is quick on her feet, just as most 2 year-young toddlers are!   Thank you all again and again for honoring me with your trust, smiles and love.  I wish you much good health, prosperity, happiness and continued strengthened family love.  You should know that you enrich me and my life by sharing your gifts of the spirit, your story, and especially, your smiles with me.  I am humbled and grateful to you.  I hope to continue documenting your family's progress in future years… 
God's blessings and terrific love always be yours, my friends!!!



For families interested in learning more about Inspiration Through Art, a non-profit organization connecting professional photographers with families with a child(ren) suffering from a serious illness, or serious life altering disability, please contact www.inspirationthroughart.org to apply.  Be sure to request your preferred photographer to document and tell your story.  I would be honored to be your family's chosen professional.  Thank you kindly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment