Saturday, March 1, 2014

In the Month of March | Promotional Offer for Couples Getting Married

I am happy to welcome the month of March today!  It felt great to turn that calendar over and see so many fabulous things coming this month!!  This polar vortex of a winter has not been kind to us, and to see that in just 19 days we (in the northern hemisphere) will welcome with great enthusiasm the return of spring and the vernal equinox!!  OH, YAY!!! **insert happy dance right here. :o) **  I've been working on some different projects lately and some exciting things to announce in the next few weeks.   But, for today, I have something extra sweet to extend to couples making preparations to wed in 2014 - 2015.  If this happens to be you and your one and only, than please read on!  Likewise, if you know of someone in these soon-to-be-wedded shoes, would you kindly share my offerings with them?  I'd be much obliged and grateful to you.  For everyone else, continue reading anyway!  I'm glad you are here and I've included some lovely springtime images to hopefully invoke warmth, reminding you that we will see the greens of March return to us.  Oh, yes, we will!    




Feeling warmer yet?  Me too!!!  


My wedding photography offer details:

Contact me this March month; let's chat about your very special day, check the calendar and work out ideas in order to custom build your own wedding photography package.  After the initial consult, we'll schedule a coffee (or tea .. I like both!) date - my treat - where we will meet to further discuss the details of your wedding.  With each signed wedding photography contract in the month of March, a $200 print credit will be extended as my gift to you.  This print credit will be applied to your wedding gallery and will be included in your contract at no additional cost.  Plus, the first 5 brides to contact me will also receive a 20" x 30" Fine Art Giclée Canvas Gallery Wrap print!!  That's a $194 savings to be passed along to you!  So, there it is, my friends!  Please do not delay, as my calendar is filling up quickly this year, and I'd like to completely fill it in.  You may email me:  my3girlsphotography@gmail.com or call today:  610.856.1783 

Thanks greatly!  I look forward to hearing from you and also for the return of springtime!!  Do I hear you shaking your head along with me?!!  ;-)  

Warm, green thoughts to each and everyone!   




all images within are expressly owned and copyrighted: ©  My 3 Girls Photography 2014
thank you for respecting the artist's integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment