Friday, April 10, 2015

Celebrating Spring's Arrival | Special Offer for Family Photography

Spring is here!  And we're doing a *happy dance*!  :)  I am ready to do some celebrating with you, my friends, and pass on an added bonus while I'm at it...   






For every family that confirms a full, 1 to 2 hour, portrait session with me between now and June 21, will receive a 10" x 10" photo book {Press Printed, UV Coated, Satin-Lustre finish, Hinged Design, 20 Pages} with your images from our session together.  That's a $155 savings that I'm passing along to you.  So, let's have some fun -- confirm your session date today!  My calendar is whittling down.  There's much to do this spring, so, please act quickly!!  

Also, another special I want you to be aware of that's coming up this summer only (June 21 - August 31) -- I'll be offering families with kids ready to head off to college this fall a special "Empty Nest" session.  No need to be sad moms and dads, I'm going to make you smile wide with a 20" x 24" fine art wrapped canvas print!  Again, get yourself confirmed and book your date now!  These sessions go fast.  


Thank you ever so kindly!  I look forward to our time together.



To contact Barb today, either call 610.856.1783 or send an email:  my3girlsphotography@gmail.com

(c) 2015 My 3 Girls Photography. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment